The Gauntlet of Divinity
Fighter Archetype: d10
Favored Sphere: Bastion
Class Skills (2): Arcane, Fitness, Intimidate, Negotiate, Perception
Equipment Proficiency: Heavy Armor, Shields, 5 Weapon Groups
Bonus Cantrips: 2- Arcane or General
Cover (Prime): as an action, by spending 2 mana, select one ally within 20 ft, any damage that ally takes in the next round is split between the two of you. You may continue this effect for 1 mana per round, as long as you remain within 20 ft at all times. Each additional rank in this ability allows you to cover another ally within 20 ft as long as all targets are within 20 ft of one another; each additional ally protected increases the mana cost per turn by 1, including the startup cost. You may add another ally to an active cover effect as a single action, but you must pay 2 mana to do so; you may not add more allies than your rank allows in this fashion. This abilities mana cost cannot be reduced.
Traditions (Passive): Each culture has their own history of knights, guardians and protectors. Depending on your character’s race they gain one of various passive benefits.
- Steel Heart ( Dorve) gains spells from the earth and metal mantles, but must be trained in Nature
- The Branded ( Dralic) gains 2 spells each level as a Power Mark or Warding Rune, but proficient with only 3 weapon groups, which cannot be ranged
- Justice ( Vellkish) Gains spells from truth mantle, resistance to ice damage, but can never be trained in Heavy or Light Blades or Larceny
- Spellguard (Kallish): gains Drain 1 and Antimagic is an additional minor sphere, but they may never gain spellcasting ability higher than cantrips through any means.
- Shokun ( Orgoi) gains 1 non-damaging Arcane or Divine spell per level, but cannot select rogue gifts
- Witch Knight ( Vashti) gains 1 arcane spell per level and the Curse gift, but must have arcane skill trained and are not proficient with shields
- Aljiron ( Dolrean), gains 1 psionic Meditation spell per level, but chooses only 3 trained weapon groups
- Marshall ( Ipsian) gains 2 battlecries and 1 extra skill, but are not proficient with heavy armor.
- Redleaf Sentry ( Alderais) gains 2 nature spells per level, but cannot wear metal armor, and chooses only 3 trained weapon groups.
- Wyrmscale ( Bel-thaasi) immunity to an element instead of resistance, and gains one extra resilience and natural armor, but they are not proficient with any other armor.
- Archon ( Kranion) gains 2 psionic powers per level, but must have psionics skill trained, not proficient with weapons, shields or heavy armor.
Mana per Level: 3
Attack Dice: 2, +1 at 2nd, 5th and 8th level
Magic Dice: 2, +1 at 2nd, 5th and 8th level
Resilience: 1, +1 at 3rd, 6th and 9th level
Minor Gifts: 2nd, 4th, 5th, 7th, 8th and 10th level
Major Gifts: 3rd, 5th, 7th and 9th level
Cover Ranks: 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th and 10th level
Back to Classes