The Gauntlet of Divinity
Each character and some creatures you face will have an elemental affinity, which affects how they take damage and some other abilities. Each will increase one attribute and decrease another during character creation, and act just like the benefits from your race. You roll a d8 to determine which month of the year you were born in and thus what affinity you have. This should be rolled before you choose your normal attributes, regardless of the method you choose to do so.
- Fire: +1 CHA, -1 INT, half damage from Fire, 75% damage from Ice, 150% damage from Water
- Ice: +1 PRS, -1 TGH, half damage from Ice, 75% damage from Air, 150% damage from Fire
- Air: +1 INT, -1 CHA, half damage from Air, 75% damage from Earth, 150% damage from Ice
- Earth: +1 STR, -1 AGL, half damage from Earth, 75% damage from Electricity, 150% damage from Air
- Electricity: +1 RSN, -1 CHA, half damage from Electricity, 75% damage from Water, 150% damage from Earth
- Water: +1 AGL, -1 STR, half damage from Water, 75% damage from Fire, 150% damage from Electricity