The Gauntlet of Divinity
Caster Archetype: d6
Favored Sphere: Spirits
Class Skills (4): Faith, History, Intimidate, Nature, Negotiate, Perception, Planes
Equipment Proficiency: Light Armor, Shields, 3 Weapon Group
Bonus Cantrips: 4- Divine, General and Nature
Boon (Prime): Shamans gain a variety of powers from their spiritual interactions; by spending 3 mana, they may share these with any ally within 30ft for rank + CHA rounds. Each ally may only have one boon per shaman. Allies may move farther away once they receive a boon, and the duration will not change. At each level indicated in the Shaman table, choose one of the following boons which you receive (only the Totems and Mantles may be chosen more than once):
- Totem: passive bonuses based on a spiritual animal, (such as a hawk, panther or boar), but totems may refuse to grant boons to all allies. EX: a wolf spirit may allow you to scent, while a boar spirit would make you harder to kill.
- Reaping: gain 3 health each time a creature falls in a 30ft radius around you
- Recharge: gain 1 mana each time a creature falls in a 30ft radius around you
- Spirit Guide: gain a spiritual companion resembling a totem animal, that may guide you to answers and provide other bonuses, the guide chooses who can see it (other than other shaman’s).
- Seer’s Eyes: see into the realm of spirits, allowing you to attack spiritual, invisible or incorporeal creatures normally
- Mantle: gain a mantle normally available to clerics, spells and channel power may be invoked once per day only by those who gain it as a shaman boon (you or those you share it with may each use them once). Mantle should have something to do with the spirits you serve.
Shaman Spells (Passive): Mystics, tribal leaders and mediums, Shamans derive spellcasting from their connection to the spirits, though it is similar to the divine magic practiced by Disciples. They learn 3 spells per odd level and 2 spells per even level; these may be drawn from the divine or nature lists. At level 1 Shamans must choose which magic they have more power in, and only ¼ of their spells (rounded down and not including cantrips) may be from the other list, they may not even choose a spell from the weak list until they have 3 spells off their strong list. This restriction is not per spell level, so a Shaman could choose to have all of their spells from levels 1 and 2 be 2nd tier divine spells then choose two 3rd tier nature spells and a 3rd tier divine spell at level 3. Shamans must commune with their spiritual benefactors for at least an hour every 24, or begin losing access to their spells—the highest level spell they know each day until they commune again.
Mana per Level: 5
Attack Dice: 1, +1 at 2nd, 5th and 8th level
Magic Dice: 3, +1 at 3rd, 5th, 7th and 9th level
Resilience: 1, +1 at 3rd, 6th and 9th level
Minor Gifts: 2nd, 5th and 8th level
Major Gifts: 4th, 7th and 10th level
Boon Ranks: 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th and 10th level
Spell Tiers: 3rd tier at 3rd level, 4th tier at 5th level, 5th tier at 7th level and 6th tier at 9th level
Back to Classes