The Gauntlet of Divinity
Fighter Archetype: d10
Favored Sphere: Combat Style
Class Skills (3): Arcane, Fitness, History, Perception, Psionics
Equipment Proficiency: Heavy Armor, Shields, 4 Weapon Groups
Bonus Cantrips: 3- General or Psionic
Empower (Prime): Warsouls are capable of boosting their own abilities at the cost of mana. During their turn, they may spend 2 mana to boost a physical attribute by their Empower rank for 6 rounds. After Empower rank 2, they may also boost mental attributes, but only by half your rank. You may only have one attribute empowered at a time, but you may spend mana to refresh or change the effect early. You may also empower your Soul Weapon, allowing you to roll an extra die for damage per two ranks, but this counts as having an attribute empowered still.
Soul Weapon (Passive): Regardless of any other psychic abilities, Warsouls may always focus their mental talents through their weapon of choice. They form a bond at level one with a particular weapon, which may be natural or manufactured. They have a bonus of 1 on all attack and damage rolls with this weapon at all times. You get a bonus equal to half your level on rolls to resist disarming or destruction of your soul weapon. If your weapon is lost or destroyed you may spend a day to make a bond with another weapon. If you simply wish to create a bond with another weapon, you need only spend half a day, but you are fatigued for the next day regardless of healing, and lose the bond with the previous weapon. At each odd level beyond 1st, you gain one of the following when wielding your soul weapon:
- -you gain a +2 bonus against a particular kind of creature with your soul weapon
- -you increase your bonus defense against disarming/destruction of your soul weapon by 1
- -you can create a copy of your soul weapon which deals half damage but attacks on its own. You must spend 4 mana to summon a copy, and it lasts rounds equal to your level. Copies move at your speed through the air, but cannot move more than 50ft from you. You can increase the number of copies you control by choosing this option multiple times.
- -increase your land Speed by 5 while wielding the soul weapon
- -one bonus attack die while wielding soul weapon
- -one bonus magic die while wielding soul weapon
- -you may cast a specific psionic spell while wielding your soul weapon, but its effect ends if you lose or put away the weapon. The mana cost of such spells are halved, but you cannot select 3rd tier spells till level 3, 4th tier until level 5, 5th tier until level 7 or 6th tier until level 9.
Mana per Level: 3
Attack Dice: 3, +1 at 3rd, 5th, 7th and 9th level
Magic Dice: 1, +1 at 2nd, 5th and 8th level
Resilience: 1, +1 at 3rd, 6th and 9th level
Minor Gifts: 2nd, 4th, 5th, 7th, 8th and 10th level
Major Gifts: 3rd, 5th, 7th and 9th level
Empower Ranks: 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th and 10th level
Back to Classes